Thursday, 16 September 2010





Heya bloggers♥ 
I haven't written a blog for a couple weeks so I thought Id come on here tonight and write a MAJOR update! Something I was excited about a couple of days ago. KIM KARDASH WAS IN LONDON!! To all of you Americano's this is probably normal media as she's from the USA. 

She was staying at the SOHO HOTEL and left early in the morning to record her slot on Fearne Cottons Show! She was in London from the 13th September 2010.I didnt have the free time to go down and see her but she was snapped leaving the SOHO HOTEL and let me tell you she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL no doubt about it! She also visited the MAHIKI CLUB the night before. She posed in several red telelphone boxes and in London's Whitehall with the guards and also did a spot of shopping in Harrods. She is reportedly here on a promo trip with her mummy Kris Jenner.

We hope you enjoyed your visit to LDN Kim! And hope for you to join us again very soon


And chicas dont forget to hit me up with an requests that you have! Leave all feedback and comments below. I want to hear every iddy biddy tiny thing you bloggers have to say! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment