Thursday 26 August 2010



Heya chicas, Ive recently received a couple of inbox questions asking about my eyelashes. Well let me tell you their NOT real. I know right? They look pretty natural not too much. The secret to this is EYELURE GIRLS ALOUD EYELASHES! Their great. I was abit apprehensive about buying them as I have bought different pairs of eyelashes from different manufacturers and they have been poop. But these eyelashes are a real bargain and absolute beauty's to wear.

I use NADINE'S eyelashes but you have the choice between Sarah,Nicole,Kimberly & Cheryl Cole aswell. I found that Nadines look the most natural and I havent tried the rest so I cant honestly say what they look like once they've been applied. Their very easy to apply and come with glue. You can find them in most stores. I usually get mine from my local pharmacy but you can find them in New look, Boots, Superdrugs & Savers for around £5

My routine on applying these lashes is one thats easy to learn so Im going to share it with you. I start off with my right eye (im right handed) but it doesnt really make a difference. I cleanse the area with a non oily cleanser to ensure theres no oil on my eyelid otherwise this may effect the eyelash sticking on. Next I prime my eyelashes with a little mascara just to make to easier for the eyelashes to blend in with my own. I take the eyelashes off the palette with a pair of tweezers and apply a little glue from right to left. Remember LESS IS MORE. Next I blow the glue for about 5 seconds to make it a little tacky and less wet. Starting from the corner of my eye I place the eyelash as closely as possible to my natural lashline as you want it to look natural and not too fake. Apply a little pressure once the eyelash is stuck and voila you have fake eyelashes. Repeat for the next eye. Also if you find the eyelash is a little long for your eye length simply trim down its easy.
You can maintain your false eyelashes by always putting them back on the try and into the box. Mine usually last for about 2 weeks. 

Hope you enjoyed chicas. I will be updating my look with some SHU UEMURA eyelashes very soon & will write you a review!

Nadine girls aloud eyelashes
The finished result

And chicas dont forget to hit me up with an requests that you have! Leave all feedback and comments below. I want to hear every iddy biddy tiny thing you bloggers have to say! 




4 comments:

  1. awesome review your lashes look awesome !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a giveaway for a hair straightener if you want to check it out!
    Wifey-hood.blogspot.com
    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you babe and btw youre gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @CURVES AHEAD MAKEUP
    fenkyou! i love these lashes

    @JENI
    fenkyou chica! your gorgeous too

    ReplyDelete