I always have a bundle of questions about how I get and have such perfect eyebrows. Well I have to say although I touch up my eyebrows myself sometimes with tweezers I have my lovely indian beautician to thank for the neatness and precesion of my eyebrows :]
Other than that I do the rest myself. I tint my eyebrows once a week. Tinting is an easy way to darken your eyebrows. I have really light brown eyebrows although my hair is dark brown! So I tint them to add definition and darkness to my eyebrow. Tinting is effective because it isnt permanent so if you decide you dont like it, it would have faded out within a week (although its supposed to last for 3/4 weeks) Tinting can be done in a beauty salon but I do mine at home as I am a trained beautician. Its pretty simple and the results are worth it.
1) Put vasline all around your eyebrow getting as close as you can to your eyebrow but without covering any of the eyebrow hair in vaseline. The vaseline acts as a barrier against the tint so that your skin doesnt get stained during the process. Do this for both eyebrows.
2) Get your small glass tinting jar add a pea size amount of tint into the jar and add three drops of tinting developer. Mix well with a small brush until you have a smooth paste.
3) Using the small brush start your application. Begin by working against the direction of the hair growth pasting the tint onto your eyebrow hair. Then apply with the direction of your hair growth. Repeat for both eyebrows.Remember tint stops developing after 15-20 minutes so you'll need to work at a steady pace.
4) You can wipe off the tint after 2-5 mins using a damp cotton pad or cotton wool. If you want a darker color leave on for 10 minutes. Remember tint stops developing after 15-20 minutes
5) Wipe over eyebrows with a little vaseline to add shine and definition to your eyebrows.
|Put vaseline all around the eyebrow area working as close as you can to the eyebrow.|
|Timing depends on the color you want. The tint is still on in this pic!|
|The finished product!|
Also I use an angeled brush and brown eyeshadow for extra definition. Use a matte eyeshadow as you dont want sparkly eyebrows! P.s my eyebrow length is mine so is the shape I just eyeshadow to define
And chicas dont forget to hit me up with an requests that you have! Leave all feedback and comments below. I want to hear every iddy biddy tiny thing you bloggers have to say!