Saturday 19 February 2011

Hey,hey bloggers
I thought I would add something a little 'different' to my blog.
So here are some 'tied back' hairstyles that will be hot this SPRING/SUMMER 2011.
Enjoy!

1- Double hair knot
2-Braided top knot
3-Birds nest bun

I must say Im loving all three of these 'tied back' hairstyles. Im already rocking the birds nest bun and this is one of my ALL TIME FAVOURITE hairstyles which I believe will never get old. I will defo be trying the double hair knot. I think its very chic and summery. Pretty and simple. 
Has anybody else tried these hairstyles? What do you think of them? Do you love them or hate them?

Stay posted for more SPRING/SUMMER 2011 hot trends including clothing,hair colors,bikini/underwear colors and much  and also tutorials on these hairstyles.

Love,love,love
El

2 comments:

  1. I am loving up-do's at the moment, love the looks will definitely be trying them out! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'em! I've been doing normal buns but never anything too complicated since I have to be up at 7 am everyday! But I definitely want to try these soon! Great post!!

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete