Friday 21 January 2011

JESSIE J

Warning chicas this is going to be a fairly long post!

Jessie J.Those two words are my favourite this year. I discovered her at the end of 2010 round about October and since then Iove been in love with her & her music {no homo} Its about time the music industry had some raw talent. There hasn't been a naturally powerful voice since Whitney and Mariah! Jessie J had previously written songs for celebrities including Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus.So not only does she have an amazing & powerful voice but she also writes all of her own music!

The first song I heard of Jessie J’s was ‘Nobody's Perfect’ I instantly could relate to the lyrics and her voice gave me goosebumps. I literally had that song on repeat for the rest of the night. Im a very fussy girl when it comes to artists. I mean these days you dont know whos real and whos not. 90% of song artists have their voices auto-tuned and it’s just so phoney and unoriginal because when their fans pay big money to see them live their absolutely SH*T. Not Jessie J. Her songs I listened to were all live performances or studio performances/rehearsals. I couldnt believe the quality of her voice, I literally thought she was miming. Every note was perfect and powerful and FULL of emotion.

team jessie j

Her single ‘Do It Like A Dude’ was released on the 21 November {day after my birthday} what a treat! You can purchase the single from Itunes - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/jessie-j/id405360400

I love all of her music but I LOVE her acoustic versions even more you get to feel the emotion of the song and hear the true sound of her voice. She recently performed @ Scala in KOKO and has an upcoming performance @ Barfly,Camden. TICKETS ARE ALL SOLD OUT!

I’d like to congratulate Jessie also on her recent achievement. She has won the Critics Choice Award at BRIT AWARDS 2011 and the BBC SOUND OF 2011 AWARD. Looking forward to the upcoming release of another single PRICE TAG FT B.O.B in March 2011! Cant believe I've missed the opportunity to see her in Feb,will buying tickets as soon as she's performing again this year! She’s going to go far so if you havent heard of Jessie J YOUTUBE THAT ISH RIGHT NOW! :]

TEAM JESSIE J

jj

Love,Love,Love

EllzMelendez

No comments:

Post a Comment