Tuesday 7 December 2010

One hundred things?
Now I'm seeing this on loads of blogs!
So I thought why not liven my much neglected blog up with something thats trending!
Each week for ten weeks I am going to post ten things which make me HAPPY!
Im going to do this every Wednesday
{my favourite day dont ask why because I dont know myself}

Id love to hear everybody elses ten favourite things and will be watching and commenting on everybody elses
So join the trend and share your happiness with everyone else!



Here's the first ten things which make me happy
P1020890
My Other Half♥

4277 Sweet Messages♥
shopping-logo-tss
Shopping,shopping,SHOPPING♥
Touch Pink Chic BK N FRONT                                                  Music♥                                         
pink-apple-mac-laptops
Browsing♥
DEU, Deutschland, Berlin, 01.10.2005
Lesebrille auf ein Zeitschrift
©Saba Laudanna/sabalaudanna.de
[ Tel: +49 (030) 6911765 info@sabalaudanna.de
Bank Details: Kto Berliner Bank, BLZ 10020000, 
Kto Nr.0767516000 Veroeffentlichung nur gegen Honorar, gemaess derzeit gueltiger MFM Liste,  Urhebervermerk und Belegexemplar. Verwendung des Bildes außerhalb journalistischer Berichterstattung bedarf besonderer schriftlicher Vereinbarung. Attention: NO MODEL-RELEASE!]
Reading♥
facebook102
My Baby Sister♥
BlueMoon2
Bubblegum Ice-Cream♥
images
Old Friends♥
hotchocolatewithwhippedcream
Hot Chocolate With Whipped Cream & Marshmellows♥

5 comments:

  1. Ellz I love that pic of you and the boyfriend at the top!! So cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you kaushal
    and sriya aww thank you baby..im back i need to come back i cant believe how neglected my blog is :| i dont know where to start lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know missy! You hadn't done a post in AGES! For all I know you could have been lying in a ditch :-o LOOOOOL! Glad you're back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete