Monday 29 November 2010

HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS
THE REVIEW

This review is coming perhaps a little late? But I thought I would do a quick one as I am bored and have nothing to do!
I Levine Melendez do hereby admit to being a HUGE Harry Potter fan
*shy face*
YES,I do read,infact Ive read the Harry Potter books at least 3 times MINIMUM each.
I love the fact that I feel all magical & at home when Im reading those god damn books
It makes me pretty sad to know I am never going to be a Hogwarts student
:'(

BUT back to the point. THE LAST MOVIE,well part one of it anyway.
It was amazing. Ive read Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows 3 times so I know the book very well.
The movie was definantly not a letdown.
I viewed it on the day of its release in the UK
At the 02 Cinema VIP seats
It was one of my birthday treats from my boyfriend.

He even enjoyed it! So if you havent watched it get your brownie holes to the cinema and WATCH IT!
Its not scary at all,okay well maybe a little jumpy and Voldemort looks more grotesque and scarier then usual the ugly thing. This movie mostly focuses on Harry,Ron & Hermione on their search for the horcruxes!
I want go into full detail as I don't want to spoil the fun but I already can not WAIT for part two
HURRY UP ALREADY
and on that note I'd like to say 
R.I.P TO MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GUY DOBBY WHOM HAS BROKEN MY HEARTFOR DYING IN SUCH A HEARTBREAKING,SWEET & SINCERE MANNER
I love you Dobby

So whos watched Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows? What did you think? Could it have been better?
Are you excited for part two as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment