Thursday 28 October 2010


Heya chicas,
Time for a nunu blog I think :]
I would like to introduce you to one of my newest looks which I named
*DRUMROLL PLEASE*
Sunset Eyes
^_^
I recently received a gift from my other half's little sister {so sweet of her}
48 Arabic Eyeshadows! The pigment in them is so strong and amazing.
All for £5 BARGAIN!

I created this look using a PINK,PURPLE,WHITE AND CREAM/GOLD.

-I used a very light white on the upper eyesocket/browbone area.

-I then used a coral pink towards the front of the eyelid blending it with the white on the browbone.

-Next I used a purple blending it with the pink working my way outwards and blending with the white into the browbone. 

-Last but not least I used a little cream/gold in the corners of the eyes and finished off with a thin application of mascara.

I was inspired by a fairy princess halloween look I saw on youtube and decided to re-create the eyes myself.
  Muah enjoy!

And chicas dont forget to hit me up with an requests that you have! Leave all feedback and comments below. I want to hear every iddy biddy tiny thing you bloggers have to say!




 

   
 



2 comments:

  1. WOW look very pigmented! I want some Arab pigments too =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. try out your local market thats where my partners sister got these! the colors are so STRONG :D

    ReplyDelete