Monday 15 August 2011


Hey ladies,

Today I thought I would do a blog on
HAIR ACCESSORY  OF THE WEEK

*DRUMROLL*

And here it is! The donut hair ring!
For those of you who are wondering what in the hell this is its used to create perfect ballerina buns.
Whether its a slicked back ballerina bun you want or  a messy ballerina bun this hair donut ring does it all.

I purchased it from Primark for £1.00 BARGAIN!
It is very easy to use but to some may be quite fiddly
For any girls who LOVE buns Id advise you to go and get one from your local PRIMARK.
Alternatively you can find them online for ebay for affordable prices.
I will do a hair review with a step by step instruction guide for this in the next coming week :)
I would love to hear back from you all!
Dont hesistate to leave feedback/reviews/comments below
DOES ANYBODY ELSE LOVE THESE?
HAVE YOU GOT ONE?
WHATS YOUR VIEW ON THESE?

Love,love,love
El

No comments:

Post a Comment