Thursday 20 January 2011

Bedrock Nicki Minaj

Music Video Inspired Makeup

 

Heya chicas,I thought it was about time I updated my makeup portfolio which I am working on for my application to university! I was stuck on ideas so decided to go for something from a music video. Now Ive always loved Nicki Minajs makeup look in the music video ‘Bedrock’.I love the tropical rainbow eyeshadow and natural pinky/peachy lips.

This look was a very fun and easy look to achieve. This look was achieved using affordable makeup. I used a purple,green and yellow from my Arabic Eyeshadow set. These eyeshadow are very pigmented and the colors are beautiful. For the lips I used a D&G Peach Lipstick.

Here is the completed look, I hope you chicas love it!

IMG00030-20110120-1752IMG00029-20110120-1752

kelly nicki minaj bedrock inspired makeup

Please leave feedback below and let me know what other looks you think would be good for me to try!

Love,Love,Love

EllzMelendez

No comments:

Post a Comment