Saturday 27 November 2010


Okay I have already said this but I am so sorry chicas!
My blog has literally came 2nd place in my life and it used to be 1st!
So Im here to say IM BACK & IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
My blog is now NUMERO UNO in my life!

So where to pick up from?
I done 4 make-up looks today! Just to make up for how much Ive been slacking
I'd like to show you the first one which was inspired by look I found on Google.
Its a pink & black funky retro look.
It was created using a pink pigment from ARABIC EYESHADOWS, a black pigment from FACEFIX, a white pigment by FACEFIX and a black liquid eyeliner by COLLECTION 2000.


If you would like to see a tutorial for this look or any of the others dont hesistate to leave a comment below
And chicas dont forget to hit me up with an requests that you have! Leave all feedback and comments below. I want to hear every iddy biddy tiny thing you bloggers have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment