Monday 4 October 2010



CHERRRRYYYLLLL COLEEEEEEEE
Who doesnt love her? Even the people who claim to her hate actually love her.
As many of you know her most recent book has been released named 'Through my eyes'
She held just ONE book signing for her book which was hosted @ Waterstones,Piccadilly,LONDON!

Some people camped for two days just to catch a glimpse of Cheryl. I only waited for 9 hours 8) 
I arrived at 7:30am on the 1st October (the day of the signing) and was Numero 381! Cheryl was only supposed to sign 300 books but being the amazing women she is she said she would sign 400! 

Over 1000 people queued to see Cheryl so as you can imagine 600+ people were turnt away. People were have said to have been vomiting and crying as they were told they wouldnt be able to see Cheryl. One lady infront of me had flown from Spain! CHERYL HAS PEOPLE FLYING IN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES JUST TO SEE HER!  She also had hot chocolate with marshmellows carted out to the 400 people who had waited sooooo long to see her. And then the moment came daaaah. She looked absolutely amazing and looks 100 times better than her pictures, she is absolutely beautiful and 10/10! I didnt get to meet her until 3pm but it was worth the wait. I was greeted with 'Wow aint you beautiful?! Your gorgeousssss' I was STUNNED! 

Overall it was an amazing book signing and Im sure everybody was pleased and 1000000% satisfied.
I will post a blog soon when I have finished reading the book.

And chicas dont forget to hit me up with an requests that you have! Leave all feedback and comments below. I want to hear every iddy biddy tiny thing you bloggers have to say!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment